Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The wait is over


I know you have been in suspence about what my run time was right? well bad news, i didnt run.....


JUST KIDDING!


but seriously i did run. come on, you knew something like that was coming. if not, i apologize for your pants now being moist. ew. moist. hate that word. moist.


so my time as 66-68 mins. i know i said i was giving myself a cushion, and i used it! hahah. i am okay with this time. it was a hard run. but i am proud to say i yaahhgged the whole thing with walking for mere moments. yaahhgged = a slow jog. i was excited to finish. tomorrow i get to 5 miles. we will see how that goes. then saturday..... BA BA BA 8 miles. i am excited.


now for normal people news. i shall go in special character fashion.


~ the new Adele album came out last tuesday and i am obsessed. no joke. i wish i was kidding when i say how much i love Adele. i just want to hug her. she is so stinkin adorable. this is my ode to Adele. if you do not know her, you suck. but i forgive you. you can still make up for it and go and listen. her music is uh-mazing. this will not be the last time i mention Adele, and i am sorry it is the first. Her album 21 literally is my life right now. i was talking to my roommate, bri who is also obsessed, and i was like "Adele how do you know my life right now?" but am i so glad she does? yes. her voice is so emotion-full. there was prob a better way to word that, but she just embodies her songs. i can feel her pain, happiness and triumphs. i love her.


! i just finished the book I Am Number Four. it was a delight! they happen to just make a movie out of it so i am glad to have finished it before i see the movie. its funny, i have always seen this book in good ole B&N and have picked it up, read the covers, held it like a baby, then put it some where back in the store never purchasing it. in my young adult lit class my teacher hands out books to borrow and guess what book she offered last thursday? I Am Number Four. i snatched that thing up so fast. literally. she held it up. before she even said a word, i raised a hand and yelled i wanted it. i feel bad for the girl in front of me, she prob lost her hearing in her right ear. she might have also gotten some saliva in the face. sorry girl. you can come to the movies if you want.


@ thats all for now.


# kimmmaaahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment