Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 miles and donalds and midgets.

5 miles in 53 mins. i'm lovin' it. speaking of donalds, that sounds tasty. but ney, i shall resist.

bee tee dubs, donalds is short of McDonalds. my nephew, who thinks i am the coolest person ins the entire planet, always says ' hey i wanna go to donalds'. though we tell him countless times that is is McDonalds, he just goes, 'yeah, donalds'. like we dont understand. this kid ceases to amaze me. he is so smart and growing into a regular human every day. then his little brother colby, adorable. one day he will also think i am the coolest ever. my goal: be the favorite aunt. i have some tough competition. my sister nat is pretty awesome. it shall be a bloody fight. but since i have no younger siblings, its weird to watch little kids i know grow up and be little donkers. they just walk around like real people. i think it freaks me out because they remind me of midgets. and midgets scare the CRAP out of me. sorry if you are a midget, but seriously, you scare me. i guess its because i have never known a little person (corrected myself. midget is a negative term in some countries), but since they scare me, i doubt i will ever get to know one. i feel like a midg.....little person is gonna pop out under my desk and kick me. i would do that. anywho. enough.

saturday i run 8 miles. whoooaaah nelly. i have had this blister on my right foot for almost a month and it is just gettting into the final and most painful stages of healing. its like three blisters inside each other because i kept running on it. thank the heavens it did not pain me today. i can only hope that it holds up on saturday.

End.

xoxox
special k

No comments:

Post a Comment