Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hocus Focus

San Diego Temple. AKA Disney Princess Dream Castle
Rexburg, Idaho AKA temporary home temple

Los Angeles Temple AKA My home temple

So this week i decided its time to focus on Kimberly Turley. Thats me. not that i have been neglecting myself, but i just havent been taking the best of care. As you can see, these temples are sort of the focus. i try to go the templ every wednesday, so far i have been pretty good. i am so excited to be doing temple work weekly. it is such an amazing experience everytime. i usually go by myself. which, if you have been reading this blog consistently, i love! this is step one on focusing on myself.
.
step dos: stop gorging myself like i will never eat again. i can remember feeling so sick so many times this semester just because i have eaten until i literally felt sick. NOT OKAY. sure i work out, but then i get frustrated when i dont see results. well duh.
.
step twa: (thats french for three. dont know how to spell it) school. school. school. school. school. school. school. school. school. school. i have not been super focused on my studies. i have good grades, but i havent learned anything. i do what i am told, but i do not focus on what i am doing. so, i am focusing on school.
.
step fourth: sleep! ok going to bed at 2 every night. another NOT OKAY. my goal has been 11 o'clock bedtime. going strong so far. except i could not sleep for the life of me last night. woke up every two hours. but i did take a nap, so that was to be expected.
.
step up 5: be more happy.
so yay.
.
last saturday i ran 8 miles! yay that was fun. i only walked a total or around less than a 1/4 of a mile. so i think that is real swell. i finished at 1 hour 31 mins. i was pumped. i for sure thought it would take me a hour 40. so i am happy with it. i am doing well with keeping on track with my running. i take pride in that. not the bad pride. but the 'i acomplished something good" pride.
.
still love Adele. go listen to the song Someone Like You. its great. lovely. divine.
thought provoking question: When Sting retires, will he change his name to Stung?
you laugh now, but think about it. eh?
.
xoxoxo
KK

1 comment:

  1. wow-I am seriously impressed with everything you wrote there. I love you...You inspired me right there. You are going to make me work a little harder on all those things. Love you. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete