Wednesday, May 25, 2011

and im feeling.....gooooood.

I could not think of a creative title. so that is what you got. my birthday is on saturday. weird. i will be 20. i will have lived two decades. i still feel like i am an awkward 16 year old. but i am not. my brother, brandon, is coming in to visit on friday! so stoked! my mom called and asked if i wanted to fly home for my birthday and i was like, ' i liked coming home last semester, but it was so hard to come back. but you could always send brandon up here'. and BAM hes coming up here. love my family and the oppertunities i recieve. shout out to them! it should be a great week. all my roommates, except sarah, are leaving. apartment to ourselves! i love that. soooo much. i love living along. it is sarah's birthday on monday. we are almost twinsies. cool fact. brandons best friend balsy wells is up here at school with me. balsy does not know brandon is coming up. and i am pretty sure he is not an active follower of my oh-so-popuLAHRRR blog. we are going to surpise him. also, my cousin andy is coming up from provo. party. real, real excited. its gonna be a good weekend.

this is the part where i wrote a whole paragraph on how i like this guy. i promptly deleted it.

umma. our apt has been hot/cold this week with me at the middle. i like being in the middle. i get to hear both sides and make a decision based on what i conclude. i try not to be biased. i do give my opinions, i admit. but i try to be fair to both sides. i am like a double agent love that.

life is good right now. i have been on track for my health goals. only 4 pounds to go to reach my target. then comes the fun fun fun 10 pounds of hard work, sweat, blood, and tears. but i am determined.

side note. there is a midget in my class. i am literally looking at her right now. she said a prayer in class, mormom school; spiritual thing, and she stood on the desk. i was creeped out. she seems so nice. i am going to try and talk to her. phew. this will be tough.

see ya on the flip side
(hello 90's)

xoxoxo
gg

1 comment:

  1. i hope you had a good birthday despite Brandino not making the flight up there. I love you and can't believe you're 20! Welcome to the twenties...they are jam packed with lots of fun and LOTS of learning and LOTS of growing up and discovering that sometimes the world is great, sometimes the world is big, sometimes it's small, and sometimes the world is bad. I am excited for you! I remember being twenty...time flies and now you're making me feel old! I LOVE you birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete