Monday, May 16, 2011

ketchup

so in my previous blog post i stated i hate doing catch up blog post. well lordy lordy what do we have here? another catch up blog! here are some highlights of life in the past couple of weeks.


  • I am becoming great friends with my FHE apartement! i love them all, they are so funy and just nice ot chill with. i can be my complete self around them. last night i was hanging with Mikal and Blake. Blake was working on some designing thing for his senoir project. basically making labels. mikal was fiddling on his guitar. he knows french and started ot sing in french. i have no idea was he was saying but he ended with Blake Jackson. haha so naturally i had to ask him what he said. he just said how much he loved blake. so funny. i was laughing pretty hard.

  • charles, chase, and jona aka C-Snipe, Chissel, and Homes. they are great. was all just started making up gangsta crew names for each other. i am special k, or k special, bri is breezy, karrie is kiki and sarah has two names. i made up swack, which i love and secretly want, then the boys made up swuzzy. funny story about that.

  • went to monkey rock again. i climed the waterfall and got soaked. thats ok, it was really fun. i wanna go back when it is warmer so i can climb to the top. i love stuff like that. umm then we all started skipping rocks. Homes was the best. i was not. i tried really hard though!

  • i am playing vball again. mm mmm mmm mm. love. it feels soo grood, good and great, to be back on the court. i went ot my first practice last tuesday and was on fire. gahl. hitting is just so much fun. and digging. love it. then this past saturday we had our first tournement and we won all our games. it didnt count in the leauge, but we showed them all. im happy with my team. we have some REALLY good players. i am a bit intimidated, but i like that. it makes me work hard and not slack off. i have the same coach as last year, brock. i felt really good when he called me and said i was on his team again. it made me feel good about myself and about me as a player. hes a really cool guy and a great coach.

  • we played ulitmate frisbee this weekend. it was such a nice weekend! in the 70s soo warm and sunny. anywho, i rocked it. haha. brandon taught me good. im not a super good thrower, ok, not really good at all. but sometimes i am. i am a great catcher though. i like to sprint for it. its a rush.

  • back it up, back it up, back it up, cause my momma taught me good.

  • i have finished three books. Ship Breaker, The Maze Runner, and Pretties. all of which i recommend. so stinkin goood. i love love love reading.

that is all i can remember. i have to work on being better. i know to my many fans out there! haha.


oh, i forgot one story. me and breezy were walking to class one day and we were going to cut across the grass. about 5 - 8 steps onto the grass we hear a click-click. we look at each other and go uh-oh, spinklers! and sprint back to safe ground. a couple, who was kissing prior, applauded us.


xoxox


special k

No comments:

Post a Comment