Wednesday, May 18, 2011

procra....PAPA JOHNS FLASH BACK!



couldnt even finish the word but i got too excited. i worked at good old Papa J's my senoir year of high school. i got to work with my BEST friend. so heres how i got the job. its relaly funny. soo i was looking for a job and i really wanted to work at papa johns. so anne and i applied there and they said well we arent hiring but we will let you know if something comes up. so i applied to Hallmark. i got that job. that was hell. the worst job ever. first week into Hallmark i got a call from papa johns, they were gonna hire anne and i. well DUH i said yes. hung up the phone and then realized i had a job in Hell aka hallmark. i quit hallmark and went to Pj's. best decision of my life! i think i had my mom call my manager at hallmark and tell her i quit. hahaha. any whoo. that explains the list of things i recently wrote on my friends fbook wall of things i loved about Pj's. my apologies for it being hard to read, but i cant paste it in here.... so i took a picture of it. ITS THAT IMPORTANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment