Wednesday, February 9, 2011

VD... What?

Jersey Shore night
our white board


just... you know...

best birthday gift ere




the glory days

kimmaahh and tracaaaay

studying

BEANIE


This did happen....seriously

my room, i have added things since this pic.

So Valentines day is coming once again. great. my fave holiday. just kidding, its not that bad. my mom always sends me chocolate! well it was a whopping -30 degrees today. not too bad i guess. i have decided i am going to train to run a half marathon. whether i am actually going to run a half marathon is still up for debate. but it will be fun to train. my friend traci wants to do a 200 mile relay run with 12 people. it sounds really fun. problem is, she is not a runner at the least. she asked me for help because she knows i enjoy running, so i was like well you are going to run at least 15 miles. you might as well just train for a half marathon. she was like well you have to train with me. so i set up a schedule and decided i might as well just train with her. plus, i really enjoy running. it helps clear my head. when i run i dont think about the problems in life, i just run. i wish i could run outside, but as previously noted, its -30 degrees outside. i like my lungs and i dont want them to freeze.
My young adult lit class is going really well! i love the fact that i can read the books i love for college credit. if i could just take this class 100000 times, i would still love it. my shakespeare class on the other hand, not my favorite. i enjoy the works of shakespeare, but i guess i dont enjoy Henry V. not the most uplifting play. but then again, when is shakespeare ever uplifting. hopefully julius ceasar will be enjoyable. my orgins of the universe class is a joke. the first 4 classes we couldnt access our textbook. its an online ebook and it wouldnt open. i still can get it open. good thing the test has been postponed for a couple weeks now. family history class. yay. its ok. i just wish i felt like i knew how to go about it. i need to get into more to enjoy it more i guess. then there is my developing world class.... gee whiz. love/hate this class. first off there are no tests or final exams! but, there is always a butt with me, there is BUTTloads of online work. on the other hand, we usually have no class on mondays (class is shceduled for mon and wed from 9-10), but there is BUTTloads of group projects. i loathe group projects. L-O-A-T-H-E. they stink. like poop.
Fun note. we had a jersey shore party the other night and i got all bronzed up. it was fun! i just like to dress up and dance. we played beer pong, but with coke. mormon style ya dig. i rocked. then i started dancing. i love dancing. but no one else joined me. that sucked. but eh, i still danced.
i am thinking of doing a semester at sea this fall. you go on a cruise ship and sail around the world for 3 months. literally, the world. i would see south africa, japan, hong kong, morocco and so much more. those arent the places i was dying to see, but this oppertunity looks soo good. i hope i can find someone to go with me. i mean i am independent and it would be fun to go explore by myself, but its always nice to have someone to share the experience with. so hopefully a oppertunity can present itself.

Overall i am doing good. not great. but content. my positives equal my negatives. i am working really hard on some goals and excited to see the results of them. wish me luck.

seriously,

Kimmahhh

2 comments:

  1. Cesar won't be too uplifting either...:-) After all, all his friends, including Brutus, stab him all together in the same moment. "We should totally just STAB Cesar!" What's that from?

    ReplyDelete