Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lesson Learned

So i got back from home this monday. it was super fun and great and warm and rainy and lovely. at the same time, i wanted to stay and not come back to school. who would want to come back to 0 degree weather. CRAZIES. thats who.

So got back and i have a long week ahead of me. i have a bunch of hw. its the halfway mark of the semester and every teacher is stepping up their game. and by game i mean assignments. super fun.

I honestly have nothing else beside that.

OH WAIT. how bout the most annoying part of the weekend. so i get off the plane on time. traffic in l.a. sucks. i was supposed to meet my brother and his friends to go to a concert. they were supposed to leave at 6 and that would have been perfect timing. but lo and BEHOLD they left at 5. i was still stuck in traffic. we were coming opposite ways on the freeway so we decided to meet in the middle. before they changed freeways. well they got to the meeting spot first. i was still stuck in traffic. so they waited for me for about 20 mins. then texted me asking where i was. i then said as any good friend would say, "hey if you are antsy, go ahead with out me". thinking i was being nice and thinking they wouldnt consider it, i sent the text into the virtual world that you cant take back. well guess what? they did leave. and then guess what? 5 minutes later i was at our meeting spot. pissed. completly pissed. i was in the back of my friends car and it was awkward. the past two weeks had absolutly sucked. they were frustrating and angering. missing the concert was just the cherry on top. except i didnt get to eat the sundae. on a positive note, i got to go to my favorite resturant with my daddy-o. that was very fun and bonding. so it was ok. it helped my night be better. i love hanging with my daddy.

That is it. great and terrible. life. shibby.

seriously,
kimmahhh

oh yeah p.s. my car bettery died while i was away. thats the cherry on top of the cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment