Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Night of Festivites

So yesterday, many a thing happened.

1. i ran 4 miles in roughly 40 minutes. this is great for me! i gave myself 45 minutes to do it, but then around 3.6 miles i was like, "i can get this in 40". so then i sprinted so hard and fast and naked. not really naked. but... yikes. umm it was great. i felt great.

2. after running the distance, i decided to eat like a whale. i didnt meant to do it on purpose, but ali came home with a bag of goodies and her mom sent me a bag of goodies and YIKES. i have eaten like crap all weekend. not good. thats ok, because this week i shall be most excellent.

3. i made red velvet cake.... well its more brown than red. i didnt have enough red food coloring.... so its like velvet cake. its still good, just not red. also, not as good as steph makes it. she has the paula dean touch.

4. so me and my roommates were dancing and i got really excited and fist pumped into the air. well, instead of hitting the air, i hit our ceiling light. it was glass. my fist won. it shattered on my face. i came away with one scratch. thankfully. EXCEPT its on the skin between my lip and nose. pretty sweet. pretty noticable. i was bleeding and then our dancing stopped. sorry for ruining the fun and the light.

5. before the occurrence of fist power ranger punching the light, we did yoga moves. i am getting somewhat good at some poses. i enjoy the head standing ones. but they always hurt my head after a while. wonder why?

6. i finished my first week of training for a half marathon.

7. i found a new song on the piano. called miserable at best by mayday parade. its super sad and depressing, but that has been my mood this past week so its chill.

8. i cleaned the apartment. i love cleaning. it always makes me super duper happy yo. i also rearranged it. fung shweey, ya dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment