Thursday, June 10, 2010

this week


well this week has be super fun! as least i think so. the school days have gone by swiftly. i have gotten a lot of stuff done. i have been to the gym every day this week. it feels great. i have also been eating the correct foods. let me tell you it is a world of a difference. i feel so much more awake and energized. i now everyone says that but guess what? its true. i just went through my itunes library and deleted a bum load of music. it was time. took me about an hour or so to get through all of it. worth it. as i was going through it i remembered all the good music i have been neglecting for a while. like cake, foo fighters, yellowcard and soo many more!
btw this picture is of one of my bestest friends! i just love it. no, that is not our bodies. anywho. i love oatmeal now. i used to hate oatmeal, but i have always wanted to like it cause its a good food for you cause is just sticks in you stomach all day. now i like it a lot. the key was just to make it a lot less gooey. i do not like runny oatmeal. those textures do not work for me. grossy grossy. well my brother comes home from his mission in october and i am extremely excited. he is also coming up to school with me! i wont be the only one up here for long! it is a relief. that is all for now. go listen to some cake.
seriously
kimmah

No comments:

Post a Comment