Tuesday, July 6, 2010

been a while

my little desk top of goodies.
cleaned up after the cake fight!

the atrocities of war.
who says you cant eat great in college!
can you guess the significance of the colors? TMNT.

just my favorite number whatever though.

i have been into editing pictures, idk why, call it boredom! here are a couple.

yeah yeah it has been a while since i have blogged. still getting used to it. only three weeks left of school! how crazy is that. so pumped. it is going to be an exciting start to my Summer vacation too! the day i get out of school, actually the day before school technically ends, i leave to go to my brothers wedding! then right after that we celebrate my daddy's birthday, and then to top it all off, LAKE POWELL. our family did not get to go last year, so this year is going to be super awesome. i asked my friend Ali to come along with me. she has always wanted to go, and i have always wanted her to go! now we both get to have it our way, like burger king. ohh a couple weeks ago we had a family home evening where we had a cake fight. it was sooo much fun. i have never had a cake fight before, i never imagined it to be so tasty! well it was tasty at first until you tried to run and get some one and you got all sweaty. then the frosting does not taste very good. i started the fight. my neighbors Sarah and Bri and i were all timid and scared. this war could have gone two ways, really fun and everyone loves it or it could be awkward. luckily, everyone go into it. i think i burned off the same amount of calories i ate. i chased this one kid for like a mile. he was a little baby and didn't want his clothes to get dirrrtty. how silly. he felt bad after and he let me get him. i guess it was sufficient. not really though. i have mixed feelings with leaving. i have made really great friends and i will miss them a lot. but we will be rooming together next year so, maybe my opinion will change. haha. i doubt it though. they are really awesome girls. glad i met them. hmm. i have finished all my hw for the day, and i do not know what to do. i could work on my puzzle! i started a 1000 piece puzzle and it is quite difficult. i am determined though. haha. hopefully i can finish it!
seriously,
kimmah

No comments:

Post a Comment