Friday, June 4, 2010

home for the weekend!

it is way nice to be home! it is nice not to have to worry about school work for a weekend. i am halfway done with my semester. this semester has gone by wicked fast. THANK GOODNESS. school is fun and all, but i just want next winter to come. next winter my brother will be joining me and my school and i will not be all alone. i absolutely cannot wait for him to come home. he has been serving a mission for our church and i have not seen him in two years! he comes home in october and i seriously cannot wait! he is one of my best friends ever.
ew. febreeze smells so bad. the only time people use it is when they try to cover up a bad smell and the febreeze just makes it worse. its like a perfumed poop smell. yeah. i said that.
anyways, i am about to go to my cousins wedding reception! her dress is absolutely stunning on her. its a peachy color and suits her skin tone exceptionally well. she is radiant today. not that everyday she isn't radiant, but she just has a glow of happiness about her that is contagious.
what else. oh i ate like a cow today. i have to start working out like cray again. which i am going to do. i just started yoga! it is way fun. i always thought yoga was for prissy little huety tuety girls who cant do real sports, i know harsh, but yoga is not like that at all. it is for everyone and it is a great workout! it tones and helps you become more flexible, which is great for me cause i have never been able to touch my toes. i know, pathetic. i can get to my ankles though! my goal by end of July is to be able to put my palms on the ground. its hurts just thinking about it.
i don't know why i always want to blog when i have to leave in like five minutes. i guess i just like the adrenalin rush.

seriously,
kimmah

No comments:

Post a Comment