Friday, July 25, 2014

cheesecake bites...

I love frozen yogurt. More importantly, I love the cheesecake bites that you can put on top. I will choose a specific yogurt place because it has the cheesecake bites. There is just something about bitesized pieces of cheesecake. Basically, I dream about it. I think I get more cheesecake bites than the yogurt. Have I said cheesecake bites enough? Cheescake bites.

Point of the story. I won't settle for a yogurt place if it doesn't have cheesecake bites.

I dated a guy once who I knew was not what I needed. He didn't have the attributes that suited my personality. For instance, he wouldn't tease fight with me. I like to argue dumb things. He wouldn't do it. Or even get mad. I was always right. Even when I was wrong. I hated that. We wouldn't play. But I stuck with him because I thought, "who else is vying for my attention?" #spoileralert, no one. I liked the attention of him more than him. That was not fair to him. And especially me. I was settling. His yogurt shop was not offering any cheesecake bites. After a painfully awkward breakup a few days in to a family vacation where we were stuck on a houseboat; our relationship ended. I left his yogurt shop with no cheesecake bites or yogurt, but with a lesson learned. I should never settle.

Now that was three years ago. Let's get real for a sec, k? It's been three years since I have been in a real relationship, if you call what Mr. J and I had real. Sure on Fbook I am engaged to  Rufio Jones. A dog. Yes. There have been dates, but mostly first dates. Although it has been hard, like not eating a freshly baked batch of cookies hard, I know it will be worth it. Cause I will find that yogurt shop that has all the toppings I want and more. I just have to be patient and keep trying different places. It may surprise me what place has those cheesecake bites I crave so much.

So. Just as in my love of yogurt, I don't plan to settle for anything subpar. I thought I couldn't get anything but plain froyo, but that is dumb. I'm freaking awesome. And #oneday someone will see that. Until then, I will try me some every kinda frozen yogurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment