Sunday, November 18, 2012

Heroes


I am obsessed with the show “Heroes”. If you have not watched it, you should. If you don’t want to, don’t. I’m glad that I can watch this whole series without having to wait each week.
Let’s see. Life is fine. I have so much to be grateful for. I am so grateful for losing. Eh I hate it, but I love it. For some reason I am supposed to build character about losing. I’d like to say for the record that I have soooo much character. Gahl it is insane sometimes. So recap this past weekend quickly, both my volleyball teams lost. My girls team I was on was not a super hard pill to swallow that we lost, but my guys team was. I was so close AGAIN to winning with the team I coached. The guys lost on the same court we lost last semester. The team we lost to was not even super great, which AGAIN is frustrating. But I took it like a man. I swallowed my pride and smiled. I took losing with grace. The girls team I was on I thought from the beginning of the season we were going to be the worst. After the first practice...and the second... I was convinced that was true. Then we had a tournament. I then thought that we could win. We fought hard and then we lost. I was so upset. It brought me back to my glory losing days of high school volleyball. I have so much character.
I was also sick this past week. I get nasty colds. Man. All my life I thought I was resistant to colds, but alas in the past few years they have rocked me like a hurricane. Like the song reference? But, really. I could not breathe.
I am going home tomorrow for thanksgiving and I need it! I just have to get away and recoup a little. Get some strategies and such. I need to capture a man. I have to get a net and literally just capture him. There is no specific him, but I do need a him. I feel like this is a righteous desire.
Other than these things nothing is really going on. Just trying to get through life.

In the meantime, I hope your life is good. Mine is good too.

Xoxo
kk

1 comment: