Monday, March 5, 2012

round up

this last month was hard. no joke straight up difficult. all of it was mentally. i always play head games with myself with ALWAYS makes me go insane. but i think its all good. i had some great spiritual experiences which have helped me overcome some internal struggles. nothing super awesome that i can recall has happened. i guess a couple. sarah and i have started counting calories. its so tetious and annoying, but also good because i have to make what i eat count. so, its a great help for me to start eating right. also, my roommate and her bf got a puppy!!!!!! his name is ryder and he is the cutest lil guy ever. gahl. i love him. a great snuggle buddy and he has puppy breaths. stinky but irrisitable. ill write more when i can think. i am just procrastinating my hw. soo. yikes.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment