Wednesday, March 7, 2012

pick me ups

umm so a dear friend, john apgar/ i dont really know is last name. he has a great laugh. gahl. if i could do his laugh my life would be instantly better. um. anywho. i met him my freshman year and i havent seen him that much since then, now im in my junior year. but he works at albertsons, thats where i get my food. soo naturally i have bumped into him many a times. this last time i saw him he walked me out to my car and said, "kim, i just have to say you look great". i know right? i stopped and looked at him with a wide mouth and just smiled. of course i said thank you. but it just made me instantly feel great. i wasnt necessarily having a bad day, but the compliment couldnt have come at a better time.

just for all those wandering questions, john is a friend. has been and always will be. he and his girlfriend have been dating since last September. i joke with him that a great graduation gift to himself would be to propose to her. i mean they are going pretty slow in MST (Mormon Standard Time).

welp, life is good today.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment