Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a struggle...

so i dont like to write negative posts, but im going to today. i have been feeling like crap all day. not physically, but emotionally. yes, there have been moments here and there that have been good, but overall a poopy day. i have just felt a sense of self doubt and unsureness about myself. the usual confident me has left somewhere and been replace by my old concerned self. its hard to feel good enough when your in a mood like that. sure people can try to help me out of this rut, but its truly up to me. im trying things like playing the piano, finishing my assignments, even late night taco bell runs, but those dont help. i guess scripture study and prayer are next. even then though, it would change over night. maybe i get these kinda days so i can let people into my life. but half the time i dont even know what i am thinking. gaaahl so confusing.

that was my rant. im done. no more self pity, loathing, or negativity. i am taking a deep breath and letting go all of that negative energy.

great stuff. hmm i have no really inspirational thing to say right now, cause well i am not inspiring myself. uhh... this is awkward.


No comments:

Post a Comment