Thursday, October 27, 2011

zelda's boots.

i got my first pair of boots. now kim how could you have livedin the snow for two years and not have had boots? well. sneakers. imagine these boots in a brown, thats my boot. they are comfy. i have not worn them yet. hopefully i will have the courage someday soon.

sooo i went to the 25th anniversary symphony for the video game zelda. now, many of you, and by many i mean possibly my one follower, and by one follower i mean myself. anywho. this concert was fantastic. i have never witnessed a symphony before. this was great. i was not familiar with all of the songs because i have not played all the games, i know zelda fans you, you can punch me. this concert DID make me want to play the games though! man, google zelda music and it will pump. you. up. i went with brandon, of course. it was my brithday present to him. not to toot my own horn, but it was quite possibly the best bday present ever. points for creativity. also, basically, i am the best gift giver. really. challenge me.
xoxo
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment