Monday, October 17, 2011

I feel like i am on the titanic.

lets recap this past weekend. wooohooo. soo bullets!



  • Friday. i had to finish an essay for an online class. i also got to babysit my nephews. heres the sitch, yeah i am kim possible. so besides working next to a pot shop, i also work near my dentist, the complex over. it is also where my sister steph goes to the dentist. she had a cavity... and by cavity she had more than one. basicall, one appointment wasnt enough for fix them all. anyway, i got off work the time her appointment started, she has two handsome young boys. we switch cars, she meets me at my house and picks up her boys. well that was at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. i took the boys on some errends, bank, store with no shoes, dinner, which consisted of me leaving them in the car, sprinting in, ordering, sprinting back to the car, waiting, sprinting to pick the order up, then sprinting back to the car. but, i digress. steph was trying to find a babysitter for the night time so she could go out with husband and friends. she was calling everyone right in front of me. i knew she did not want to ask me because i always sit for them. i do not mind. so finally, after allher resources exhausted, i offered my services. it was great. the boys didnt want to go to bed so i just put them in my mom and dads bed and snuggled with them. one on each side and we watched my shows. i say my shows because we were not watching yo gabba gabba crap. they watched greys anatomy. i though that would put them to sleep, instead, they kept asking questions about the show. like where are they? whats wrong? it was cute. i sat there snuggled by two of my favorite men and teared up. i knew that one day they would be my age and not remember snuggling with me in their grandma and grandpas bed, but i would. i took a breath and promised to remember that moment.

  • so saturday night i went to fright fest with some friends. i was a little sad because the group i would have gone with are all gone. no gone like dead, but we are all in different places in our lives now. its werid. i wont ever get those years back. they are just memories. but i digress again. so six flags. sooooo crowded. but delightful. so i wanted to go on roaring rapids at like 10 at night. i love those rides. none else really wanted to go. so i jsut said, ok. i am going. if anyone else wants to go, come one. i got three followers. WELL good thing i did. so brandon was one of my followers. we were scared we were gonna get wrecked with water. there are three major points at which to get wet. the first two looked like brandon and i were gonna get the wave, but then miraculously, was pivoted at the precise moment and were saved. it was fun to watch the other people get demolished with the tsunami of a wave. we laughed. but then it was our turn. worth it.

  • so after we returned to the bottom of th ride and awaited being pulled up, the ride broke. we could not be pulled up. well we waited for like 3 mins then they broke out the lifevests. yep. sitting on the ride, they made us put on life vests. i felt like it was the titanic. we hit a glacier, no worry, but put on a lifevest just in case. haha. they were actually for stepping on the platform. that half a foot hovering above the half foot drop in the water was pretty precarious. nevertheless, my followers and i made it. i wish i could have kept the life vest.

  • the great thing. every ridee was 2 hours atleast of a wait. that just sucks. so because the ride broke on us, we got a front of the line pass to any ride. man, the group i was with should be soooo glad i love water rides. i was kind enough to the people who didnt follow me and allowed them to come on the ride with me. point of the story, follow me, i am a kind leader.

  • fright fest. soo there are a lot of haunted houses around the park. i love HH's. they are a delight. again, noone really wanted to go so i said ok, i just want to go to this one and i will be good. 4 ppl said we will just wait in the car. so my two followers came with me and BOY did we have a grand time. waiting in line for the haunted house is soo great. they have scareers that go around dressed as zombies, grim reapers, just scary people and their purpose is to just scare anyone. this one lady scarer chased people. haha. so good. then this guy walked pass me and my followers. thinking nothing of it, we let our gaurds down. then the scarer swiftly turned around and scared one of my peeps. i thought he was gonna scream he got so scared.

  • in the house of horrors. tangent, horrors is the hardest word to say. anyway, there was this one room that was all black with green neon splattered everywhere. to my left i saw a bench that was oddly shaped. i though the room was cool. then the oddly shaped bench was actually three people! they popped out at me so fast. i screamed. love that. the next room was like a bridge sort of thing. then out of no where they had a guy on a bungee that jump out from the wall next to us. hahah i screamed yet again. then at the very end, and i mean last spot in the wall. this guy was in like a gilly suit. i thought he was the wall. no, real person. love it. love it. i should like to go back now. stat.

I believe that is all my adventures for the weekend.


til the time of next.


kk


p.s. i did wall sits while wating in line at six flags. just letting you know i'm bamf.

1 comment:

  1. Kimmy...you made me bawl like a baby. What a sweet heart you are. My boys LOVE you. You are their favorite babysitter/buddy. They look forward to seeing you everytime and I love to watch them light up with a smile when they see you. What a wonderful friend you are to me. You seem to know how to ease my burdens and make my life easier. And you make me laugh. My boys are incredibly lucky to know you, have you, and grown up with you around. I love you...I'm just so grateful for you.

    ReplyDelete