Sunday, April 3, 2011

weekend at bernies...and by bernie i mean anne.

its not finished!
yeah. she is on the stairs.
modeling 101
some kid punched the glass. po'd.
classic tim kurley
just cass jumping photos.
rawr.
i take modeling pictures, am i cool now?
white picket fence.
the jackets. DI.
cupCAKE
a big gust of wind for breakfast.
smiles.
everyone looks great in sepia, especially us.
CAKE. too legit.


As seen by the plethra of pictures, i got to visit my best friend anne! i have been meaning to visit her for too long, but illnesses and school and plans have crowded my weekends. but the wait was worth it! i absolutly love anne. i can truly be myself around her. i can make my great jokes that no one else gets/understands. we are like peas and carrots, except more like cake and ice cream cause i dont like peas and carrots together. beside the point.


friday night i drove down and we made a huge cup cake cake thing. we. ate. so. much. cake. not kidding. before we made our cup cake, there was already a cake there that we were eating. we are crazy yo. but sooo good. then we went to carls jr. cause we dont have a carls jr near me. soo mmm. lovin me some famous star. then we looked through old picture and old memories.


oh did i mention friday was april 1st, as in april fools day. cause it was. and boy did we do a great prank. so in the triad of best friends, anne, ali and myself, anne and i were together, so naturally we had to get ali. we know her fbook password. so naturally we made a fack profile and put her as in a relationship with him. his name is jason keyes and we googled chubby cute guy, ali likes chubby men, and we found a pretty good picture. we made the profile and covered our bases pretty well, we made everything all private and such. then we put them into a relationship. now ordinarily this wouldnt be a weird thing. people are in relationships all the time on fbook, but ali is different. she is too good for most guys so she hasnt had a bf before. this insured maximum comments. 2 mins after we put up their relationship, this stupid guy comments and says that the guy we chose was from battlestar ultimate or something. pissed. who says that. jerk. we hated him for a little. cause guess what site the googled picture came from? gayteenforum.org. not dot-com. dot-org. then we laughed at this kid. man. best prank i have ever done.


saturday, we woke up feeling like p.diddy of course. then we p90x'ed out. yo yeah we did. then we tyra-sized, hence the picture up there of us modeling. we do this for fun and no for serious. we mainly just LOVE dressing up and doing crazy make-up.


this was a great, refreshing weekend. i needed an anne hangout more than i thought. i miss high school just for the fact that we would hangout literally everyday and had such great adventures. 143 anne, 143.


then i drove home. around 3 hours. guess what i did the whole time? listened to myself. not kidding. i have to do a preformed paper for my shakespeare class and so i have to memorize 1 and half computer paper pages of Henry V. i gave up on that after about a half hour. i think it helped though, because as i was memorizing it today i recalled my voice in my head. hahah. wonderous.


so i got home at unpacked, said hi to my other roommate and went to bed. general conference was today. my other roommates went to SLC for conference and my other roommate went to her bf (ish)'s apt. i had the apt all to myself! love. love. love. yes i LOVE my roommates, but i also LOVE having my own space. i just enjoyed conference all by myself. i made some cookies. loved it.


soooo last week of this semester. it went by sooooooooo sooooo fast. thank goodness. i had a lot of fun, but i am just done with this semester's classes. then i get to drive home on friday. wooo hooo. this break is gonna be great. first i am bringing one of my roommates home. monday i get to go to conan o'brien show. pee'd my pants. so excited. then wednesday i get to go to six flags or disneyland. then other various activites with my fam.


the next few weeks are gonna be great. im happy.


xoXXOooxo


kimmah

No comments:

Post a Comment