Saturday, December 17, 2011

Technology.... What it is all about

The title of the blog is based off of a great skit that Ali g did. The link is provided below. The reason I am writing about technology is because I am on my moms iPad and let me tell you, it is a delight. First off, I never have to spell check. That's cool right? You guys might understand what I am saying. Also, I and typing this like a computers key board.seriously the coolest thing ever. Basically I want and iPad. I won't get one fora while, but Icahn play with them all I want while I am home. Another fun fact. Autocorrect. I have seen many peoples text messages where they spell something wrong and it autocorrects it into something completely inappropriate or random. So pretty sure that has happened here.though, I refuse to read and fix. Obvious.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=eB5VXJXxnNU

No comments:

Post a Comment